Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Review: Retrieval

Retrieval Retrieval by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was already a fan of Aly Martinez before Retrieval but now I'm a fan for life. Retrieval is part 1 of a 2 part series.
This book totally shocked me, I knew I would love it, but I really LOVE this book. I went in to this book near enough blind. It just blew me away. It tugged right on my heartstrings. The issue the couple go through is something very personal to me, so I felt their emotions and grief with them.

Roman and Elisabeth I Loved these two, and was behind them, cheering for them to let them help each other through the grief and heartbreak they suffered all the way through the book. One thing I never doubted all the way through this book was the Love they had for each other. I don't want to give to much away, as this story deserves to be read with not knowing what you going to find.

This book will pull you in right from the start and will hold you hostage until you have read every word then will leave you wanting more. Which will be part 2 Transfer.

This book is about a Love so big, forgiveness, heartbreak and there is also suspense.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment