Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Friday 16 September 2016

Review: The Playbook

The Playbook The Playbook by Kelly Elliott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am a sucker for sports Romance, so was excited to read The Playbook. I Love Kelly's books so it was an instant have to read for me.

Brett Owens is a successful football coach who has a massive reputation as being a Manwhore, and an not having much respect for women in sports. So when Aubrey Cain has to spend a month with him to write an article about him, things are going to be strained. There no doubt that Brett is Hot, an gorgeous specimen of a man., and he knows it. I had doubts whether Brett was redeemable sometimes, the things that came out of his mouth.. but I ended up loving him.

Aubrey I loved, she works in a very man orientated field where a lot of them think woman have no right being. Aubrey is determined to prove them wrong. Her job is the most important thing until she starts seeing Brett in a different light. Would she risk it all for him.

I Read this book in one go because I had to know what was going to happen. I Loved this book a very easy read which I LOVE). Its Sweet, Hot and a little bit of Angst. The perfect balance.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment