Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Thursday 10 March 2016

This Is War By K Webster

ThisIsWar_Tour

This is War, Baby
by K. Webster
Publication Date: February 29, 2016
Genres: Contemporary, Dark Romance

This is War Baby FRONT ONLY

My life had a plan. Until he invaded it and stole it all away. My captor took me and I became a pawn.

His strategy changed and he sent me away to WAR, because money is everything in this world.

In my WAR, though, I found peace.

I couldn’t help but find love where I least expected it, with a man who lived a battle every day of his life
…all inside his head.

But then my captor came back for me.
Yet, this time, battle lines had been drawn and I was protected.

So we thought.
Even though my WAR was raging,
my captor would fight to the death.

The good guys always win, right?
Not always.

All’s fair in love and WAR, right?
Not this time.

Warning:
This is War, Baby is a dark romance. A really dark one. So dark you’re going to wish you had a flashlight to see yourself to the end and someone to hold your hand. Human trafficking, dubious consent, and strong sexual themes that could trigger emotional distress are found in this story. This story is NOT for everyone.




***WARNING***
This is a very dark read that some will find upsetting.

I Love Kristi's books and I love her darker reads. She really has a panache for it. Who knew behind that pretty innocent face is some pretty twisted ideas.

This is about Baylee she is a typical 17 year old with a high school boyfriend. She has a normal teenage life.

Until she gets Taken.

She recognises who took her straight away. Her Dads best friend. The evil fucked up Gabe. He has always been a part of Bay's life, and now he has taken her and wants to do evil deprived things to her. Gabe is involved in a sex ring. He has two weeks to get her ready to sell. He does unimaginable things to her. To prepare her for her new owner. This book is dark and will have parts that some will find to disturbing. (I will never look at a cucumber the same again). Gabe is obsessed with Bay. He sells her but tells her she is his and will be back.

Bay is just glad to be from the sadistic Gabe. The man who bought her, my beautiful broken War has issues of his own. But I love that man. He really cares for Baylee and she feels safe with him. She helps him with his issues, my heart broke for my beautiful, broken man War He has a lonely existence but having Bay there has changed his life. He helps her to try and find out why her family aren't looking for her and sending money for her sick Mom.

There is so many questions that I need answering. I couldn't put this book down, and cant get it out of my head days later. It evoked so many feelings in me, Anger, sadness, happiness,.

An Absolute must read. I NEED THIS IS LOVE NOW!!!!



K Webster2


K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.

You can easily find K Webster on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Goodreads!


IndieSageBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment