Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Monday 9 March 2015

Release Day!!! Blocked, by Lisa N. Paul

Blocked is live and at a limited time price of $.99, so be sure to grab your copy today! 
Blocked
About Blocked:

Racing hearts,

Toe curling kisses,

Sexy whispers…

Decker Brand has spent the past four years earning back his man-card. He’s got the calloused hands, the dirty jeans and the toned body to show for it. Now that he’s satisfied with whom he is he intends to stay true to himself even if it means remaining alone.

Lingering glances,

Soft touches,

Shallow Breaths…

April Maddox thought she’d lucked out when she found her prince at the early age of sixteen. Unfortunately, their kiss turned him from king to croaker right before her eyes. Forsaken and cynical, she fears all men will leave her with warts before hopping off to another woman’s lily pad.

Smooth strokes,

Light nips,

Gentle tugs…

When it comes to relationships, they say timing is everything, and everything has its time.
History has played a part in Decker’s and April’s desire to give up on love. Fate will bring them together. It’s up to them to battle the outside forces, life’s interruptions, and daily dramas… together.
With a little faith, they can undo everything that’s been… Blocked

My Review :

★★★ Given this Arc for a honest review ★★★

I never really take peoples advice on books ( I guess I've been burnt a few times.) Anyway I took a chance on this author as a friend of mine recommended her. ( Totally my go to woman for new books now )

This was my first time reading anything by Lisa N paul and to say this book blew me away is an understatement. This book is so different to any other books I've read before, I've never read a book before that has left my cheeks hurting from all the smiling liking a cheshire cat and all the lol moments, yes it has plenty of these moments but it also has a heartbreaking story involved too.

Wow.... I've wrote this review, deleted it and wrote it again .... I honestly don't know what to write to really express what this book made me feel, this has never happened to me before usually words come easy.

So I'll keep it short and sweet ..... you NEED to read this book by Lisa N Paul , the way she wrote these characters is beautiful..... both Decker and April go through the worst relationships imaginable.

What happens when you are given a second chance, but you are too scared to open up your heart again, you've spent years building walls up and closing yourself off ....is it possible to give your heart to another?

The bond between Decker and April is flirtatious, sexy, admirable and true.... I guess you could say Decker is April's match and vice versa.
I love the things he says to her, he's the real deal he's not just after a fling he's in it for the long haul.

"I needed to ask you those questions earlier, April, because I'm in this" -he gestured between the two of them -"eyes open, parachute off, no safety net. And I wanna make sure I'm not jumping alone."

I can honestly say if this is what you get when you read Lisa N Paul , this was the first time I read her work but it most definitely won't be the last.

 

Add on Goodreads






Portrait of kissing very attractive couple

About Lisa N. Paul
Lisa N Paul_Author Pic
Lisa N. Paul is a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, reader, writer, blogger, and self-proclaimed comedian—just not always in that order. Ever since she was a little girl, she has devoured books. Falling in love with the Sweet Valley High series at a young age drew Lisa to series books and inspired her to write her own. Thursday Nights is the first book in her Charistown series.
When not writing, Lisa can be found eating french fries and Godiva raspberry truffles, or hanging out with her husband and two sons.
Connect with her online
 

No comments:

Post a Comment