Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Saturday 29 November 2014

Thank you for the 3000 likes DAY 3 part B

We all love bookmarks!
Especially when they are signed! And yes! Shipped internationally!!!
See..... Tonya E. Ridener, has donated 3 of them!!

But it's not just that, which makes her awesome....
She has a book out. It's called "This Christmas : A Chartreuse story".
It's a follow-up from her story "Chartreuse", an M/M love story, that touches even the most reluctant!



Oh! I was telling you why Tonya is awesome... Right.
Half of her proceeds from this book, will go to her local animal shelter to help them rebuild, after a fire destroyed theire last home.
I will admit that I have a soft spot for animals, but please consider buying her book, if not for you then for a friend! I do guarantee that you will like it! I know I did!

Amazon: http://amzn.com/B00OLDLL0A
 
 


Tonya’s Links :

No comments:

Post a Comment