Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Saturday 4 October 2014

First Time Ever
Destroyed by Pepper Winters is ON SALE

Limited Time Only

Discounted from $3.99 to $0.99



Book Summary

She has a secret. 

I’m complicated. Not broken or ruined or running from a past I can’t face. Just complicated. 

I thought my life couldn’t get any more tangled in deceit and confusion. But I hadn’t met him. I hadn't realized how far I could fall or what I'd have do to get free. 

He has a secret. 

I’ve never pretended to be good or deserving. I chase who I want, do what I want, act how I want. 

I didn’t have time to lust after a woman I had no right to lust after. I told myself to shut up and stay hidden. But then she tried to run. I’d tasted what she could offer me and damned if I would let her go. 

Secrets destroy them. 

**Pepper Winters is known for her Dark Erotica. This book is more a Grey Romance. It isn't fluffy, and still deals with darker subjects, but it isn't brutal.** 

Destroyed is a complicated love story between a man with a terrible past and a woman who holds his cure. A man who finds redemption in love and a woman who loses her heart and reason for living. 

Death brings life, and destruction brings new beginnings. 

Complete at 144,000 words. No cliffhanger. Stand alone. HEA

PURCHASE LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment