Follow us on BlogLovin'!!!!!

Professional Reader

Saturday 13 September 2014

Author Spotlight



When talking about BDSM books, few can be classified as the best in its kind.

Even fewer can be considered to have an original storyline. Lucian Bane has managed both.



We met him through his “Dom Wars” series,



that made him well known, with the latest out on August 13th.



On August 28th, he published a paranormal romance called “Ruin : The Waking”. 




That, on its own, speaks of a versatile author, who does not hesitate to try new things.



It can easily been seen how talented he is and if you still haven’t read his books, then you are definitely missing out on a great author!!


Lucian’s Bio
My name is Lucian Bane, and I'm an Ineffable Dom. That just means, do yourself a favor and please don't try to fit me into categories. Complicated Dom, Intricate Dom, or Confounding Dom work too. I don't want a woman I can break, or overpower, or exercise my dominance over. I want a woman I can come undone with. I want a woman I can jump off the cliff with into that abyss of holy hell, this is beyond me, beyond my control. And thank God, I have found that woman in my wife. I think there are many men like myself, and I hope my writing will be a map for them. (A map for women as well, to let them know Doms like this exist.) I want to challenge them to go for the complete power exchange with a woman, but don't be a coward and not give the same that they demand or expect. Consider that when you give one hundred percent of yourself to a person, there is no more of you to give away. You now belong to them the way they belong to you.
As young men, inner Doms need a master to train them. I once bowed to my inner Dom's reckless and tireless desires, but when I gave myself to God and conformed my will to His, that inner Dom bowed to His will. The transformation made me into what I am today. What many would call an Ineffable Dom. But its equal term in the Vanilla world, in my opinion, is a real man.



Amazon Links:


RUIN The Waking:



Dom Wars Box Set Round 1,2 &3



Dom Wars Box Set Round 4,5 & 6


Dom Wars Round One:

Dom Wars Round Two:

Dom Wars Box Set of Round One andTwo:

Dom Wars Round Three:

Dom Wars Round Four:

Dom Wars Box Set Round 3 & 4

Dom Wars Round Five:



Dom Wars Round 6:

Barnes&Noble

B&NRound 1


B&N Round3  

B&NRound 4

B&N Round 5




Round 4

Round 5




Book Trailers

Dom Wars Series

Ruin







Social Media Links

Goodreads:

Twitter:
@Lucian_Bane

Facebook:

Google +
+Dom Wars
Community:
#Lucian Bane’s Dom Wars BDSM

Instagram:
Lucianbane

Pinterest:
Lucian Bane DOM Wars

Tumblr 

Website/Blog

Amazon Author Page




No comments:

Post a Comment